To better serve our students, effective Fall 2016 the Campus Health Center will have new hours. We will be open from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
The Campus Health Center is a nationally accredited out-patient ambulatory health care center offering services in acute medical care, mental health, women’s health, immunizations, and health education. Services are available to students, faculty, staff, dependents and retirees on the NMSU health plan.
As of August 1st the Campus Health Center will no longer be providing most services to NMSU employees. However, we will provide the following services:
- Student health services
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Treatment and case management for workers compensation patients
- Vaccinations for employees who have the potential for exposure to blood and other infectious diseases based on their job assignment or research compliance
- Review and completion of required medical clearance forms for NMSU research and employment purposes
- NMSU business related travel immunization services for individuals traveling abroad
The main entrance is located on the North East corner of the building (corner of McFie and Breland, across the street from Zuhl Library).