By Appointment Only
Appointments Fill Quickly
Please call 646-6427 to make an appointment. Persons late for appointments may require rescheduling. Office visit fees apply for immunization and travel visits.
International Travel Preparation
Campus Health Center staff are educated in vaccine preventable diseases and travel immunizations and medications. We can assist NMSU faculty, NMSU employees, NMSU students, and area residents in planning their travel needs.
Are you aware of the following?
- Depending on destination, certain vaccinations/immunizations prior to travel may be needed
- Some vaccinations require a series of shots over a period of weeks or months prior to travel
- Requirements and/or restrictions may apply to travel immunizations for children of certain ages
- Requirements and/or restrictions may apply for travelers aged 60 or older
- Requirements and/or restrictions may apply for travelers with significant health problems
We recommend contacting the Campus Health Center six (6) weeks prior to travel departure date
Adult Immunizations Available at the Campus Health Center
Payment is due at time of services; call for vaccine and office visit pricing.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Influenza (seasonal)
- HPV (Gardasil)
- Malaria Prophylaxis
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Zostavax (Shingles)
- Rabies (pre-exposure)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Penumoccoccal (Pneumonia)
- Yellow Fever